Not only is this the coolest idea ever for generating new blog titles, it… is… EASY.
How to Generate Cool Blog Titles
The concept is so simple it’s brilliant. All you have to use is Google and… wait for it… DO NOT HIT ENTER.
Seriously. You gotta try it out.
1. Go to google
2. Start to enter a product/service/phrase or topic from your field
3. As you type each letter, WAIT… DO NOT HIT ENTER
4. Then watch as google instantly shows a drop down of search results showing you what people are already searching for
BOOM. There’s your blog title.
By the way, the title of this post is a result of trying this out for myself. Gotta practice what I preach, right?
Small Business B2B Blog Example
Here’s a real life example for you. My friend Chris Sharrock at Block Imaging sells refurbished c-arms. He also blogs about them. So here’s how this plays out when he tries the “DO NOT HIT ENTER” steps to generate a cool blog title idea.
Chris first starts typing in “c-arm”.
From the results, Chris decides that “c-arm machine” is the best phrase for targeting buyers. As he continues to type, he pauses after entering each letter to see even more google instant results.
By the time he has typed in “c-arm ma” it is clear that the next blog title should revolve around “c-arm machine price“.
Why On Earth Do This?
- Because you need blog title ideas
- Because you need COOL blog title ideas
- Because you don’t need another “tool” with a separate login id and password
- Because you want something super easy
- Because if you’re going to take the time to write a blog, you need to write about what people are already searching
- Because you want results
- Because you really can be a content marketing superhero
Easy Peasy, Right?
Give it a try and let me know what you think! Did it spark a great blog title idea for you too? Tell me about your “do not hit enter” experience in the comments below. By the way, feel free to give a shout-out to @WilReynolds on twitter thanking him for originally sharing this awesome and super easy tip.
Now go be awesome!